Wow what a well behaved group of 3 year olds! I joined Katelyn's class today on their field trip to learn about dental health. There were 2 classes from Katelyn's school that went together. There were 3 teachers and 18 kids. I could not believe how well behaved they all were listening to the teachers as well as the Hult Education Center workers. Katelyn's class had to wait for the second class to arrive which was about a 20 minute wait and her teacher Miss Jo had them busy the whole time. They stretched, talked about their bodies, what they were doing next week at school.
Katelyn was pretty excited to see the big teeth. They learned how to floss - pinch, hug, wiggle. And that they should brush for 2 minutes. Then after listening to a presentation and watching a video they got to practice flossing and brushing. Katelyn liked the flossing not so thrilled about the 2 minutes of brushing.
I did miss the opportunity to ride the bus. I would have liked to have seen them all harnessed into their seats. I was impressed that Katelyn had no problem with me leaving. She said she was going to sit next to her best friend M on the bus.
What fun we had!!
Katelyn was pretty excited to have Mommy along!

Katelyn and her best friend M
Flossing - she got every tooth
No comments:
Post a Comment