flowers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Garage Saling

Our neighborhood had garage sales today. A friend in the neighborhood offered her house for a location in order to have more stuff. Since we were just back from vacation I was not all that interested, but we took the opportunity to get rid of a lawn mower. Katelyn also got a new bookbag earlier this year and we have been meaning to take the old one to the Salvation Army but it has not happened. So she decided that she would sell her bookbag for $0.50. Not sure if it sold but I did tell her that I would loan her the $0.50. We did sell the mower!! More room in the garage!

We hit some of the sales and found a house and Tinkerbell dressup outfit for Katelyn. She was so excited about the house and the dress. She said I think I am going to have a lot of fun with this stuff! A good way to spend $9. When we got home she immediately started playing with the house and was soon in the Tinkerbell outfit while playing with the house.

Her old music teacher was having a concert at the Fine Arts Festival this afternoon so we downtown for that. Of course it started raining as we were going down there but luckily the concert was under a small tent so it went on as planned. Katelyn and I are planning on going back tomorrow to see Julie again. She loves her! Luke is a music lover too so he had a great time too!

We seem to be back in the swing after vacation. Only about 6 or 7 loads of laundry done today. Along with Target, Sam's, Kroger and Fresh Market over the last 2 days. We can now eat at home again!

Hope that you have a great weekend! And that the weather is better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment