flowers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

It has been awhile

So I guess we have been busy or doing other things after the kids are in bed. Today was the Steamboat race. Jeff and the kids came down to cheer me on. Katelyn never saw me as I ran past and Jeff saw me on the way to the finish line. There were over 3000 participants in the 4 mile run. I had 2 goals run the whole 4 miles and finish in under 45 minutes. I accomplished both! Katelyn had told me on Friday that if I got first she would give me a present. Consider first went to people running less than a 5 minute mile that was not going to happen. She counted up to 29 and decided to give up. Mommy is slow! Less than 50 days to the Dunlap to Peoria St. Jude Run. I am really excited!

Katelyn had fun playing in the pool this afternoon. When can we do this again mommy! Like at Diddy's house we will need to be getting Luke his own pool because Katelyn likes her pool full and Luke might be able to stick his nose out of the pool and that is it.

Oh one more thing. Katelyn and I were at Sam's today checking out. The woman checking us out was a younger black lady and she had short hair on one side and longer hair on the other. Loud enough for her to hear Katelyn asks mommy do you thing that is a boy or a girl. I said honey she is a girl. Katelyn - she looks like a boy. I did my best to hold in my giggles and I am sure my face was bright red. Got to love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment