Today we were heading from Kohl's to lunch and we were talking about giving Luke a bottle when we got to Panera because he was hungry. He has had bottles since he was a couple of weeks old but now is exclusively having bottles during the day since I am heading back to work. Katelyn is quite intrigued by this change. So she again asked "mommy why are you not feeding Luke with your brist." I told her that he would have to have a bottle at daycare and that was why I was not feeding Luke from my brist. Then in mid-conversation, "mommy is that a taxi cab or a police car. I think it is a taxi cab. mommy why are you only feeding Luke from your brist at night." Oh my I have laughed more tonight thinking about it. She is a nut!
We also took a trip to Kroger today which she LOVES! It is funny to watch the other shoppers watch her. Katelyn is quite serious about it except for the occasionally skipping while she pushes or doing dance steps. She does wish she could reach more things. I thought we were going to have a melt down when I would not pick her up to reach the ground beef because I was already carrying my purse, the reusable bags, my list and coupons, her list and oh yes her coat. We got past it though. And at the end of the trip in the parking lot she said, "that was fun!" I needed a nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment