Katelyn has been in a button pushing mood lately - at least mine. Last night she stuck her tongue out at me and sat in the hallway by herself for quite awhile because she was unwilling to apologize to me. Finally hunger won out and she did apologize. Later in the evening she accidentally hit Luke with a rattle. She again was unwilling to apologize. I told her that her options were to apologize to Luke or go to bed. Her response -
I don't like any of those options. I smiled inside even though I was fuming outside. We finally did get to an apology and a hug for Luke. Oh to be 3, it is definitely rough.
On a better note, she is thrilled that spring seems to be arriving. I took a short run tonight and Jeff played outside with Katelyn and Luke. She had fun kicking the ball around on the drive way. One benefit of getting outside - easy bedtimes. She was exhausted tonight.
We are looking forward to seeing cousin Charlotte Friday and then some friends are coming over Saturday with a little girl Katelyn's age. They played together last month and had a blast so we are hoping for the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment