flowers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Soon to be Minivaners


Jeff and I took advantage of only having one child yesterday and test drove a 2010 Honda Odyssey. We should be getting one early this week. The just have to find one with the options and color we wanted. Luke thought it rode quite well - perfect for napping! When Katelyn came along we got the Pilot and that seemed quite large but with 2 car seats even an SUV starts to seem small. I am so excited for the sliding doors and power lift gate. Sad I know.

Luke is on the move and fast. Let the destruction begin! Katelyn is very understanding and a wonderful big sister.

Summer is almost officially over - we took one of our last opportunities to walk on Allen Road last night which has been closed all summer causing us detours. This week Allen is supposed to open and Wilhelm is supposed to close - more detours for us. Katelyn likes to BEEP BEEP BEEP DETOUR DETOUR. I am sure she is excited that she will still get to do that.

One funny - Friday Jeff said that Katelyn was pretty quiet in the car which is odd for her. He asked her if she felt okay. She said yes and asked why he asked. He told her because she was quiet and she said "Daddy I don't have any questions right now when I have a question I'll ask."

No comments:

Post a Comment